Oreo Peanut Butter Swirl White Chocolate Fudge from Picky Palate.
After I saw it, I knew I wasn’t going to get through the day without making fudge. The only problem was I didn’t have any white chocolate chips or Oreo’s, and I didn’t want to run to the grocery store.
I had tons of butterscotch chips and they inspired me to make a fudge with the same flavors as one of my favorite treats. Chewy Peanut Butter Clusters (the recipe is at the end of the link.)
This fudge turned out delicious, I had to share it with you! I love how Jenny used sweet and condensed milk as the base for the fudge, it makes it come together so quick and it gives it a slightly different consistency then traditional fudge. It’s sort of addicting. This fudge didn’t last long at my house…..especially after my kids found it.
- 1 8 ounce can sweet and condensed milk (or a little over half of a 14 ounce can)
- 10 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup rice Chex cereal
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup crunched up rice Chex
- Butter a 8×8 baking dish or line it with parchment paper, set aside
- In a double broiler, melt peanut butter and chocolate chips, set aside when melted
- In a small sauce pan, heat sweet and condensed milk until it is runny but not bubbling or boiling.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted
- Add marshmallows and continue stirring until melted
- Remove form heat and stir in 1 cup rice Chex
- Pour fudge mixture into prepared 8×8 baking dish
- Drizzle chocolate peanut butter mixture back and forth over fudge, drag a knife through in the opposite direction to create swirls
- Cool completely before serving,( I put mine in the fridge.)
Keep it Real!