Easy Oven Baked Parmesan Pork Chops
It doesn’t get any easier then this folks. My kids we RAVING about these pork chops that my husband put in the oven while I was at a meeting (I left him the instructions, he’s cool, but not cool enough to just pull this out of his hiney, if you know what I mean.)
Anywho, back to the point. This meal is crazy easy and crazy delicious. My 9 year old said he wants these pork chops for his birthday dinner next year, which I am thrilled about. He has asked for Chicken Chimichangas every year so far and they take about 100 times as long to prepare, so I am totally holding him to that request.
And then there’s Char…She loved these big chicken nuggets 🙂
We served these pork chops with mash potatoes and steamed green beans. I made a quick gravy out of the drippings. It was pretty delicious.
- 6-8 boneless pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, (I just use the canister not fresh grated.
- salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops
- Combine beaten egg and milk in a shallow bowl big enough to dip pork chops in
- Combine Italian bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a shallow bow big enough to dip pork chops in (I like to use a pie tin)
- One at a time, dip the pork chop first in the egg wash and then in the bread crumb mixture, place on a large cookie sheet and repeat until all pork chops have been breaded
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour ...if pork chops are extra thick you may need to increase cooking time, If they are thin reduce cooking time to 30-40 min.
Meals you can make in 30 minutes or less