I love keeping the ingredients around during spring and summer. Last weekend our neighbors invited us over, last minute, for a lunch bbq and I was able to mix this yummy salad up in a jiffy because I had the ingredients on hand. If it isn’t already in your recipe arsenal, you need to add it STAT!
I like to make it with mandarin oranges because they are easy to keep in storage, but you can make it with raspberries or strawberries or a combination of strawberries and banana’s by just changing the flavor of jello you use.
- 1 16 ounce container cottage cheese
- 1 3 ounce box orange Jello
- 1 8 ounce tub of Cool Whip
- 1-2 cans of mandarin oranges, drained
- In a medium sized bowl combine cottage cheese and orange jello and cottage cheese. Stir well
- Fold in Cool whip until completely mixed
- Gently fold in the mandarin oranges, be careful not to mix to much or they will break apart.
- Refrigerate until serving