If you are a fan of five minute recipes, and a fan of pie, and a fan of peanut butter. and a fan of Oreo’s, and a fan of cheesecake…have I got a recipe for you. Five Minute Peanut Butter Oreo Pie is HERE!
This simple pie is super rich. The no-bake cheesecake, peanut butter filling is perfectly accented with a chocolate cookie crust and chopped up Oreo’s mixed in. Cheesecake, peanut butter and Oreo’s, it’s a no brainer. You need this in your life.
I love that this pie is so simple you can put the tweenager’s in charge of making it for Thanksgiving.
If you wan to get fancy you can dress it up before you serve it with a little blob of Cool Whip and some peanut butter and chocolate drizzle. Yum!
For Chocolate, Peanut Butter Lovers Only
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 10 Oreo Cookies or Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- Cool Whip, Chocolate Sauce, Peanut Butter and more Oreo's for garnish if desired
- In a blender or with a hand mixer combine the peanut butter, heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, softened cream cheese and vanilla. Mix until well blended and smooth
- Chop or smash the 10 Oreo's and fold them into the peanut butter cheesecake mixture.
- Pour mixture into the chocolate cookie pie crust and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with Cool Whip, Chocolate Sauce, Peanut Butter and more crushed cookies if desired.
- *To drizzle with peanut butter heat a small amount of peanut butter in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. Put in a ziploc bag, snip the corner and drizzle back and forth over pie or slice of pie.