My sister-in-law made these cute reindeer pancakes for all the nieces and nephews the morning after Thanksgiving. I thought they were so cute and such a simple way to bring a little holiday joy to the kids.
They loved them and I am pretty sure Aunt Mari has now achieved rock star status in their books.
I just had to pass this cute idea along to all y’all. Here is what she did….
- Two pancakes, one half the size of the other. (you can use a “just add water mix” or we love this Copycat Diner Style Pancake recipe)
- 2 pieces of bacon (you could go a little crazier with the antlers, but we were heavy on hungry kids and only had one package of bacon, so we went for the less is more option.)
- Chocolate chips for the eyes (you could put a little dab of cool whip under each eye if you want.)
- Raspberries for the nose.
- We served them with maple syrup.
Such a fun breakfast!
Keep it Real!