When my friends, Aaron and Heather, told me about a super easy 3-Ingredient Lemonade Ice Cream Pie they’ve been making on repeat, I knew I had to try it! Not only do I love super simple recipes, but I LOVE lemon desserts and ice cream desserts. So, I knew this would be a win! For another delicious lemon pie, try this Lemon Blueberry Chiffon Pie next.
All you need to make this refreshing treat is some lemonade concentrate, vanilla ice cream, and a store-bought or homemade graham cracker crust. The flavor combo of the lemon-infused vanilla ice cream reminds me of the Frosted Lemonade at Chick-fil-A. So good! I love that there is always a little leftover ice cream mixture that doesn’t quite fit into the graham cracker crust. Yum!
Another thing I love about this recipe is that the ingredients are simple and things you can keep on hand in your freezer and pantry. You know I’m a big fan of having things on hand to make for surprise guests or events that you need to take something to. This is a great one. Everyone loves it! Everyone that loves lemon that is… wink, wink!
I can’t wait for you to try this simple and refreshing recipe!
Try my other Favorite Ice Cream Desserts
- How to Make Your Own Magic Shell Ice Cream Topping
- Brownie Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Homemade Butterfinger Ice Cream
- Easiest, BEST Ice Cream Cake Ever
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake
- Rice Krispie Ice Cream Dessert
Step-by-Step Pictures for how to make 3-Ingredient Lemonade Ice cream Pie
Frequently Asked Questions for how to Make 3-Ingredient Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
Is it Better to use regular vanilla ice cream or French vanilla ice cream?
I usually use French Vanilla, but it really doesn’t matter. It will be delicious either way!
Does the Lemonade Concentrate need to be thawed?
Yes. It will incorporate so much better if it is thawed.
Can I double this recipe?
Yes. This is super easy to double, and you don’t have the leftover half can of concentrate to store. Make one for you and one for a friend.
How long can I store this in the freezer?
Once it is completely frozen, you can cover it with foil tightly and it can last (uncut) for about 3-4 weeks. Once you cut into it, you need to cover the exposed edges inside before tightly covering it with foil. I use plastic wrap for that. It will stay good that way for about 2 weeks. Wrapping it well will help prevent freezer burn.
Can I do this with Limeade Concentrate or Orange Juice Concentrate?
Yes, of course. Those would both turn out great. Orange would be similar to an orangesicle flavor, and lime would be similar to a Key Lime Pie flavor.
- 5 cups vanilla ice cream, very slightly thawed (You don't want it to be melted, but soft enough to mix.)
- 5-6 ounces of frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed (This is half of the container you typically find at the store.)
- 1 regular-sized graham cracker crust (store-bought or homemade)
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to thoroughly mix together the vanilla ice cream and lemonade concentrate until smooth.
- Pour ice cream mixture into the graham cracker crust. Immediately put in the freezer and let freeze for at least 2-3 hours or overnight. (If you made a homemade graham cracker crust, make sure to let it cool before adding the ice cream or it will not freeze properly.)
- Can be garnished with Cool Whip and a slice of lemon if desired.