I’ve already told my husband these are my Mother’s Day dessert request. They only take ten to fifteen minutes to make and with only four ingredients, I know that he, along with his three happy helpers, can make these. Easy Peasy!
I love an excuse to make these so I took them to a baby shower last week. They were a hit. How can they not be, I am telling you the flavor combination is AMAZING! You have got to give them a try. Mother’s Day is the perfect excuse to make them……or have your family make them for you!
**There is no need to re-toast or bake the pre-made puff pastry shells, but you can if you want to. If you won’t be serving the bites within 2-5 hours of making them, I suggest baking the shells at 350 for 5-7 minutes to give them a little more crunch so that they will maintain their crunchiness longer.
P.S. If you are a strawberry fan or a cheesecake fan, you have got to try this Fan-FREAKING-Tastic Fresh Strawberry Pie Recipe
…back to the pastry bites….
- 30 puff pastry shells
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- Berries of your choice, I like chopped Strawberries
- Remove Puff pastries from packaging. I like to place them on a large cookie sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl combine softened cream cheese and granulated white sugar. Mix by hand or with a hand mixer until completely combined and smooth.
- Put cream cheese mixture in a ziploc bag and snip the end to squeeze into pastry shells
- Fill each shell with approx 1 to 1½ tbsp filling.
- Top with berries of choice
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
- Best if served with-in 2-5 hours of making. Shells will soften the longer the filling is in them.
Must Make Recipes