Chewy Chocolate Pudding Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Crisco or Coconut oil
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 3 oz box instant chocolate pudding
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1-2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cream shortening, butter, sugars and pudding in mixer for 2-3 minutes
- add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined
- In separate bowl add baking powder, baking soda, salt, flour, and cocoa. Mix or sift until completely combined
- Add flour mixture slowly to creamed mixture and mix on low until well combined
- Add chocolate chips or reserve them for placing on dough balls
- Scoop dough with a cookie scoop onto lightly greased baking sheets
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes. Careful not to over cook, you want the center to still look just a little fudgy.
The Pudding makes them so soft and chewy. Head over to take a look at the recipe. You might already have everything you need to make them in your pantry. How lucky would that be?
Keep it Real!