This week I shared a very easy and super yummy holiday treat idea on The Mother Huddle.
Cinnamon Sugar White Chocolate Pretzels
These Pretzels are a fun, easy and affordable holiday treat. Make a big batch for holiday parties or bag them up for neighbors and you’ll be everyone’s new best friend.
- 1 lb mini pretzels
- ⅔ cup oil, I use canola
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 3-4 squares white chocolate almond bark or 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup cinnamon sugar for sprinkling
- Whisk oil, sugar and cinnamon together
- Put pretzels in a microwave save dish and pour oil mixture over them. Stir until well coated (I have to do my pretzels in two batches because I do not have a microwave safe bowl large enough for the whole batch)
- Microwave for one minute, stir and microwave 45 more seconds
- Dump pretzels evenly onto two cookie sheets covered with wax paper or parchment paper
- Sprinkle generously with more cinnamon sugar
- Melt white chocolate in microwave or double broiler. If using microwave be careful not to over cook, especially with white chocolate chips. Stop and stir every 15-20 seconds.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over cinnamon sugar coated pretzels (I like to use a sandwich size Ziploc bag and snip the corner off)