Don’t get me wrong I love me some bacon, avacado anything, but sometimes I just want things to taste the way they did when my mom made them.
This Genius carrier is made from things I am sure you already have in your house and takes less then 5 minutes to put together. Life Changing!!! I wrote a whole separate post with step by step instructions of how to make one. Check it out!
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- ⅛-1/4 tsp salt, scant (mix in the mayonnaise and taste it before adding the salt, some mayo's are saltier than others)
- ⅛ tsp pepper, scant
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- Paprika for garnish
- Cook the eggs by placing them in a medium sized pot, cover them with water, add one tsp baking soda to the water and bring to a boil
- Once water is boiling cook eggs for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, drain and fill with cold water, can add ice cubes if you would like.
- Let eggs cool completely before cutting in half and making filling.
- When eggs are completely cool, remove shells, rinse any residual shell residue off and pat dry.
- Using a sharp knife, cut eggs in half carefully and softly remove the yolks and place them in a small mixing bowl. Repeat this until all eggs are halved and all yolks are in the mixing bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, parsley, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and onion powder to the egg yolks and mix with a fork until everything is well combined.
- Using a small spoon, or piping bag if you prefer, fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika and additional parsley flakes if desired. Place on your handy dandy homemade deviled egg carrier, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keep it Real!!!