Fresh grape tomatoes, cucumbers, and feta tossed together with Kalamata olives, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, and a few simple spices–it just doesn’t get more simple or more delicious than that! Serve it with my Greek Bowl Recipe and this Greek Tzatziki Sauce, and, voila, you have a delicious dinner.
The colors of this beautiful salad are almost as amazing as its flavor! Every time I make this salad, I feel like I could eat the entire bowl myself. There is just something about this flavor combination. It’s full of so many great flavors, and everything in it is so good for you! It’s the perfect way to make the most out of your summer cucumbers and tomatoes.
This salad is traditional Greek food. We love to make Greek Bowls and pile them with Lemon Rice, Greek seasoned ground beef, this Easy Greek Salad and finish it with a big dollop of Tzatziki Sauce. It’s so good! If you are a fan of Greek food, you will love that meal. Whether you make this recipe to use in Greek Bowl or just to enjoy as a delicious summer salad, you will absolutely love it.
More Fresh Salads You’ll Love!
- Classic Broccoli Salad
- Creamy Crouton Summer Salad
- Sunshine Salad
- Mediterranean Cous Cous Salad (MY FAVE)
- Sara’s Salad
- Taco Salad with Catalina Dressing
Step by step pictures for how to make easy greek salad
Tips for Making Easy Greek Salad
- Use grape tomatoes for the best flavor and results. Other tomatoes will add more liquid to the salad.
- Use English Cucumbers. If you need to use regular cucumbers, make sure to peel them. No need to peel English Cucumbers.
- Kalamata Olives are the traditional olive used in this salad. Make sure to buy pitted ones.
- When adding the feta, break the block into bite-sized pieces, but try not to make them too small. You want to be able to see them in the salad and not have them become part of the sauce.
- If you want to, you can add a little red onion into the mix.
- Make sure to use fresh lemon juice.
- Olive oil is also a must. Do not sub another oil in its place.
- The salad is best prepared and served fresh, but can be kept in the fridge for 1-2 days. More liquid will be released from the veggies the longer it sits, which can make them a little soggy over time.
- 2 English Cucumbers, quartered and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 4-6 ounces of fresh Feta Cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss until coated.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Store leftovers covered airtight in the fridge.
- Salad is freshest if consumed in 1-2 days.
Homemade Salad Dressings