Not only is this Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie incredibly delicious, it’s also insanely easy to make. Like, so easy it’s almost embarrassing when people ask you for the recipe, easy. Basically you throw a few ingredients in your blender, pour it in a pie crust and refrigerate it for a few hours….
Exhausting, isn’t it.
If you like homemade chocolate cookie crust (like I do) instead of store bought, you’ll need to add another 10 minutes to the 10 minutes it takes to make the filling and put it in the fridge.
So even with a homemade pie crust this pie can be ready and in the fridge setting up in about 20 minutes. Boom Baby!
I like to make a quick cookie crust for mine. I use my food processor to crush the cookies into crumbs. Putting them in a gallon size Ziploc bag and using a rolling pin to crush them works great too, just takes a little elbow grease.
I use a plastic bag over my hand to help me stay clean while I press the cookie crust firmly into the pie tin.
I don’t bake my cookie crust, but you can if you want. If you want to you can cook it at 375 degrees for about 7 minutes. This step just makes the crust a little more solid, but I find it to make very little difference in the finished product and who has time for things that make little difference?
I use Oreo cookies or knock-off Oreo cookies and take the cream center out of half of them…I find it tastes the same and you might as well keep those calories out of it.
The filling is just cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, whipping cream, and vanilla. It works great to make it in your blender but if you don’t have one you can use a hand mixer. If you use a hand mixer start by mixing the peanut butter and cream cheese together, add the powdered sugar and vanilla and then slowly add the cream until it is all thoroughly mixed and becomes nice and smooth.
Once you pour the filling into your homemade or store-bought chocolate cookie crust, spread it out evenly and then refrigerate for at least three hours or overnight.
When you are ready to serve the pie you can top it with Whipped Cream and chopped peanuts and crushed chocolate cookies if desired.
Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- dash of salt
- Extra Whipping Cream for Garnish
- Peanuts and cookie crumbs for garnish if desired
- 1 Chocolate Cookie Crust (store-bought or home made)
- To make your own crust: Crush 18 Oreo's into crumbs (I use my food processor) Before crushing take creme filling out of half of them. Combine crumbs with 5 tbsp of melted butter. Mix thoroughly and press evenly and firmly into a 9 inch pie tin. I like to cover my hand with a plastic baggie when I do this to keep my hand clean. Set aside and fill with filling when filling is ready.
- Combine the Cream Cheese, Peanut Butter, Whipping Cream, Powdered Sugar and Vanilla in your blender and mix until smooth.
- If you do not have a blender use a hand mixer and combine the cream cheese and peanut butter first, add in the powdered sugar and vanilla and then slowly add the whipping cream until it is all mixed in and mixture is very smooth.
- Pour filling mixture into your prepared or store-bought chocolate cookie pie crust and immediately refrigerate for at least three hours of overnight.
- Before serving garnish with whipping cream, crushed peanuts and crushed Oreo's if desired.
Heavenly Peanut Butter Recipes