….and with it being the weekend you have plenty of chances to make these for breakfast, lunch or dinner. 🙂
You can use your favorite pancake recipe or the just add water mix. We used this Copycat Diner Style Pancake Recipe. It is a fast and fun way to make breakfast special. And because the candy is so sweet you don’t even need syrup. We put a little whip cream on our first ones, but found that you really don’t need it.
- Pancake Batter
- Halloween Candy of your choice (We love Reese's, M&M's, Milky Way, Reese's Pieces, Butterfinger, Hershey Chocolate Bars)
- Chop selected candy into small pieces ( you can leave m&m's and Reese's pieces whole)
- Heat skillet or griddle to medium heat. Pour a scoop of Pancake Batter on to hot griddle or skillet and sprinkle with your choice of candies.
- Wait for pancake to form small bubbles that begin popping before flipping.
- Cook on other side for about 2-3 minutes or less if pancake appears done quicker...this will depend on your cooking temp.
- Serve immediately.
- May top with Whipped Cream if desired.
These are so super fun to make and eat. You’ll totally score some “Rockstar Parent” points with this fun breakfast!
Keep it Real!!!