This recipe is so fun and simple, it makes a scoop of ice cream seem EXTRA special. It literally takes two minutes to make! How to Make Your Own Magic Shell Ice Cream Topping
How to Make Your Own Magic Shell Ice Cream Topping
You can make it with just chocolate chips and oil or you can add in crushed cookies or candy. I crushed Thin Mint Cookies in mine.
- 1 cup chocolate chips, flavor of your choice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, canola oil or coconut oil
- Add in of your choice, optional ( I made this one with crushed Thin Mint Cookies in it)
- In a microwave safe dish, microwave chocolate chips for 60 seconds and stir, microwave for 15-30 more seconds if needed until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Add oil and stir until well combined, it will be nice and shiny.
- If adding an add-in put it in at this point, (see ideas at end of post)
- Drizzle Magic Shell over ice cream of your choice and wait 30-60 seconds for it to harden.
Keep it Real!