How cute are Mini Cherry Cheesecakes? I LOVE THEM! So much so, I chose them for the refreshments at my wedding reception. My cheesecake love runs deep, but with as many flavors as there are out there, Cherry Cheesecake is still my favorite! Don’t want to turn the oven on? Try this No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake.
So the night of my wedding reception, I could see people enjoying the cheesecakes while I stood in line. All I could think about was eating at least five as soon as the reception was over. By the time the reception was over, the cheesecakes were all gone. To say I was devastated is an understatement. Should I be concerned that most of my strongest memories revolve around food?
I can’t wait for you to try these adorable, perfectly portioned desserts. They look so cute and fancy, but they couldn’t be simpler to make! Yum! My mouth is watering just thinking about these perfect Mini Cherry Cheesecakes! I can’t wait for you to try them!
Who loves Cheesecake like me?
- Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip
- Easy Cheesecake Squares with Berry Sauce
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- No-bake Fresh Peach Cheesecake Dessert
- Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Swirled Cheesecake Brownies
step-by-step pictures on how to make mini cherry cheesecakes
Frequently Asked Questions & Tips about how to make Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
how many graham crackers make 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs?
It takes about 12 graham crackers to make 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
can i make a different type of crust than a graham cracker crust?
Absolutely. You could make a vanilla wafer, Oreo, or even a gingersnap crust.
what size of cookie scoop do you recommend for putting the filling in the cupcake liners?
Using a regular-sized cookie scoop and doing 2 scoops works great, but if you have a 3-tbsp-size scoop, use that.
how should I store the cheesecakes?
In the refrigerator. The cheesecakes can also be frozen for up to 3 months in an airtight container. Leave the pie filling off, if you’re going to freeze them. When you’re ready to serve them, let them thaw on the counter for 30 minutes or overnight in the fridge, and then place the pie filling on top.
- Use a regular-sized cookie scoop to fill the cupcake liners with the graham cracker crumb mixture.
- Make sure to allow the cheesecakes at least three hours of refrigeration before serving. I prefer to make them the night before I need them.
- If you don’t like cherry pie filling, you can use blueberry, apple, strawberry, or whatever fruit pie filling you prefer.
- GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers (about 12 graham crackers crushed)
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup butter, melted
- FOR THE FILLING:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling or topping of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place 18 cupcake liners in cupcake trays and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and ground cinnamon. Mix well and then add the melted butter. Stir until completely combined and all the crumbs are coated with the melted butter.
- Place 1½ tbsp of the graham cracker mixture (a regular-sized cookie scoop works great for this) in each cupcake liner and press down with the bottom of a shot glass or back of a spoon if you don't have a cup small enough.
- Next: In a medium-sized bowl, cream together the softened cream cheese and the sour cream. Once it's thoroughly mixed add the ½ cup sugar and vanilla. Mix well. Then add the eggs and mix until smooth.
- Put three tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture into each of the liners on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Place the prepared cheesecakes into the oven to bake. Bake at 325 degrees for 16-20 minutes or until they are completely set in the center. They may even be a little cracked on the top, but that's fine.
- Remove from oven and allow to cook in the pan for 5-10 minutes.
- Afterwards, the cheesecakes should be refrigerated. Make sure to allow at least three hours of refrigeration before serving. I prefer to make them the night before I need them.
- Use the canned cherry pie filling right before serving to place a few cherries and a little sauce on each mini cheesecake.