Crunchy Golden Grahams Cereal coated in chewy marshmallow with plenty of chocolate chips mixed throughout, these No-bake S’more Krispie Treats are the perfect treat this summer or any time of year! Almost the exact ingredients as this Golden Graham S’more Bar Recipe, but prepared differently. Try them both to see which one you like better. It’s a toss-up for me. I love them both soooo much!
There’s just something about the combo of marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers that seems to be part of every person’s DNA. I mean, have you ever met anyone who doesn’t love a S’more? Being able to throw a batch of No-bake S’more Krispie Treats together in just a few minutes is a skill that will serve you well during summer BBQ and potluck season! These always completely disappear whenever I take them somewhere.
For a long time, I thought Golden Grahams S’more Bars were my favorite, but I’m in love with both of these recipes! I can’t choose. I can’t wait for you to try these. Be sure to let me know if you like them! There’s no wrong way to eat a S’more. 🙂
More No-Bake Treat Recipes you will Love!
- Amazing Samoa Rice Krispie Treats
- No-bake Peanut Butter Corn Flake Treats
- Crazy Good Caramel Rice Crispies
- Classic No-bake Cookies
- Snicker Bar Rice Krispies Treat
- Easiest, BEST Ice Cream Cake Ever
Step-by-step pictures of how to make No-bake S’more Krispie Treats
Tips for making No-bake S’more Krispie Treats
- Do not use the Malto-Meal (big bag of cereal) version of Golden Grahams. They have a powdery substance on them that changes the texture.
- You can use a 10-ounce bag of regular-sized marshmallows or mini marshmallows when you melt the marshmallow coating, but be sure to only use the mini marshmallows for the add-ins when you combine everything. The big ones won’t work well for that.
- Melt the marshmallows on low or medium-low heat. Doing so at a higher temperature can cause the bars to be hard instead of chewy. You don’t want to cook the marshmallow. You just want to melt it.
- Use a quality chocolate chip or even small pieces of Milk Chocolate Hershey Bars for the chocolate in this recipe.
- You can eyeball where you plan to cut the treats once they have cooled and add a piece of a Hersey bar in the center of each square to make them extra cute.
- If cutting and wrapping each piece individually or placing individual pieces in Ziploc bags, make sure bars are completely cooled before doing so.
- If you don’t have quite enough Golden Grahams Cereal, you can sub a cup or two of Rice Krispies in place of Golden Grahams.
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mini marshmallows +2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 6-7 cups Golden Grahams Cereal
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- Butter a 9x13 baking dish and set aside.
- In a large pot, melt the butter and the 10-ounce bag of mini marshmallows together over low or medium-low heat.
- Once that mixture is melted, pour in 6 cups of Golden Grahams. If it looks like there is a lot of marshmallow cream, add in another ½ or 1 cup of cereal.
- Let the mixture cool for about 5-10 minutes before adding the 2 cups of mini marshmallows and milk chocolate chips, or they will melt before you can get them mixed in.
- Work quickly to mix them in and pour them into the prepared 9x13 pan.
- Let cool, cut, and ENJOY!!
After School Snacks Kids Love!