Party Meatballs are the world’s easiest appetizer and they are so delicious. My friend, Sara, made these for the parties and potlucks we would all go to. My kids would always go nuts for them…who am I kidding…I would go nuts for them too. My family loves meatballs, so much so that one of my kid’s favorite dinners is Slow Cooker Teriyaki Meatballs.
When I asked Sara for the recipe, I couldn’t have been more surprised at the ingredients and how incredibly easy they are to make. Talk about an amazing appetizer–tastes soooo good without all the work of making them by hand.
These are a must for upcoming New Year’s Eve parties or Super Bowl parties–or any party for that matter. You can’t go wrong with these Party Meatballs.
More Must-Make Party Appetizers
- Bruschetta Recipe
- Black Bean Avocado Salsa Recipe
- Ultimate Seven Layer Bean Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Best Ever Chewy Chex Mix
- Amazing Strawberry Cheesecake Pastry Bites
step-by-step photos on how to make party meatballs
Tips for making Party Meatballs
- The sauce can be increased or decreased to meet your needs. You just need to make sure to use equal parts of the grape jelly and ketchup.
- Don’t forget to stir the meatballs occasionally while they are cooking.
- When the meatballs are done cooking, place the slow cooker on warm.
- 36-48 ounces frozen meatballs
- 12 ounces grape jelly
- 12 ounces ketchup
- Place the frozen meatballs into a slow cooker.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together the grape jelly and ketchup. Pour over the meatballs and stir to coat the meatballs with the sauce.
- Turn slow cooker on low and cook for six hours, stirring occasionally.