These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Waffles are delicious, perfect for fall and a super quick to mix up.
Such a great recipe!!!
Try serving them with my Spiced Buttermilk Syrup! So YUMMY!
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (you can use white, but wheat taste better in this recipe)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (Homade version)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1¾ milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ⅓ cup oil
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- plug in waffle iron to preheat
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a mixing bowl
- Add milk, eggs, pumpkin, oil, and vanilla
- Mix well with a whisk until completely combined
- Gently stir in chocolate cips
- Lightly spray waffle iron with cooking spray
- Pour batter (my waffle iron takes about ½ a cup per waffle) onto hot iron and cook according to waffle iron instructions.