On Man, get ready friends, these Snicker Bar Rice Krispies Treats are going to rock your world.
Hands down my favorite rice krispy treat EVER! The chewiness from the caramel and the salty crunch from the peanuts combined with the chunks of snicker bar floating around…it’s heaven people, heaven!
I will suggest making sure you have someone to share these with or somewhere to take them unless you have amazing self control. Once you take a bite and get a feel of the texture combined with the awesome flavor….forget about it. If you are like me nothing short of a restraining order will keep you from devouring at least half the pan in a matter of minutes.
I’m drooling just thinking about these delicious morsels of chocolate, caramel, peanut-y goodness. Look at that little chunk of Snicker Bar in there…YUM!
Snickers used to be the candy bar I hardly ever bought or even cared about…now I keep them in my freezer so I can make these Snicker Bar Rice Krispies Treats whenever a good excuse or unstoppable craving comes around.
Be the hero of your next get together with friends, potluck or movie night.
Run don’t walk to the nearest Snicker selling establishment and whip you up some happy rice krispy goodness, ASAP!
- ¼ cup butter
- 12 Kraft caramels, unwrapped
- 1 10 ounce bag of mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 6 snicker (fun size) candy bars cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup chopped peanuts, divided
- 1¼ cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- In a medium sized sauce pan, melt butter and caramel, add marshmallows when caramels are half way melted. Continue melting until marshmallows are melted too.
- Take off heat and stir in Rice Krispies Cereal. Add Snicker Bar pieces and ¾ cup of chopped Peanuts
- Press mixture evenly into a lightly buttered 9x13 pan
- In a small microwave safe dish melt milk chocolate chips and peanut butter. Stop and stir every 20-30 second until smooth.
- Spread chocolate peanut butter mixture evenly over rice krispies in the 9x13 pan. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup chopped peanuts.
- Let cool completely...I like to put it in the fridge for this step because I am always in a hurry to eat this yummy bars..