High Fiber Avocado and Tomato Wrap
So this isn’t exactly a recipe, but Holy Smokes, I just had to post this because it is so delicious and it has lots of good fiber and protein and you know I love me some fiber!
This is my new favorite summer lunch. Our cherry Tomato plant is going crazy and avocados have been on sale and I just can’t get enough of this yummy flavor combination.
Okay, lets talk about the tortilla. A couple months ago I found this awesome tortillas at my local grocery store. They have 12 grams of fiber, 8 grams of protein and only 80 calories. WHAT???? Is this too good to be true? They must taste like cardboard….
Wrong, they don’t taste like cardboard, they are actually really tasty, especially if you broil some cheese on top of them in your toaster oven or regular oven.
So with the super fiber/protein tortilla you are looking at about 18 grams of fiber, 17 grams of protein and about 325 calories.
Perfect Summer Lunch!
- 1 LaTortilla High Fiber Tortilla
- 1 ounce shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ of an avocado, sliced
- garlic salt
- In a toaster over or in your regular oven broil the cheese on the tortilla
- Carefully remove from oven and place on a plate
- Add tomatoes down the center of the tortilla and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper
- Add avocado slices and add a little bit more garlic salt and pepper
- Fold and enjoy!
Thank you for this recipe! Just what I was looking for.
OMG….these are so good!!! In fact so good I ate two of them…. My new go to wrap!!!! Thank You!!!
Right! I LOVE them too!