If you’re a salad lover, this recipe is going to make you so happy! The flavor combination is perfect!
Take a look and see if Sarah’s Salad is going to be your new favorite too.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce or 2-3 romaine hearts, chopped and washed (you can do half and half if you like)
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced (white and green parts)
- 3-4 ounces of swiss cheese, sliced thinly and cut into one ince sticks (or grated if in a hurry)
- 2-3 tbsp fresh grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Mix all above salad ingredients or layer them if desired.
- Make dressing by combining ¼ cup Mayonnaise, ¼ cup Miracle Whip, ½ tsp sugar, ¼-1/2 tsp salt (start with ¼ and add more if needed, some brands of mayo are saltier then others and you do not want to over salt the dressing) and ¼ tsp ground pepper.
- Pour over salad and toss before serving.