My sister-in-law made these cute Reindeer Pancakes for all the nieces and nephews the morning after Thanksgiving. I thought they were so cute and such a simple way to bring a little holiday joy to the kids. If you’re looking for a fantastic pancake recipe, try these Copy Cat Diner Style Pancakes to make the Reindeer Pancakes. We love them!
The kids loved them, and I am pretty sure Aunt Mari has now achieved rock-star status in their books.
I just had to pass this cute idea along to all y’all.
Delicious Breakfast Recipes
- Caramel Apple Baked French Toast
- Crustless Quiche Egg Casserole
- Downhome Biscuits and Gravy
- The Best Baked Oatmeal
- Overnight Apple Pie Oats
- Crunchy Power Granola
how to make reindeer pancakes
- Reindeer Head and Face: Two pancakes, one half the size of the other. Use a “just add water mix” or the Copycat Diner Style Pancake recipe mentioned above.
- Antlers: 2 pieces of bacon. You could go a little crazier with the antlers. When my sister-in-law made them, we were heavy on hungry kids and only had one package of bacon, so we went for the less is more option.
- Eyes: Chocolate chips. You could put a little dab of Cool Whip under each eye if you want.
- Nose: Raspberries.
- To assemble the Reindeer Pancakes, refer to the picture above.
- Serve with maple syrup or Brown Sugar Buttermilk Syrup.
- Such a fun breakfast!
For the Waffle Lovers