It must be fall. I keep finding myself craving pumpkin everything!!! Hence, I use A LOT of Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice this time of year. This homemade spice recipe is perfect to use when making Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
I mixed up a batch of my easy homemade version of pumpkin pie spice this weekend and thought you might like the recipe.
Bring on Pumpkin Season!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Amazing Pumpkin Squares with Burnt Butter Cinnamon Icing
- Overnight Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Snack Cake
- Pumpkin Bread
The Best Tip for making Pumpkin Pie Spice
- If you do not have ground cloves, you can substitute allspice.
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- Mix all spices together.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Use in place of pumpkin pie seasoning in all of your favorite pumpkin desserts and baked goods.
More Homemade Spices